| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Otautau in January is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 108.7mm (4.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:48 long and the longest day is 15:41 long with an average length of 15:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Otautau January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Otautau, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Otautau:
- Dunrobin, New Zealand - 50.8 kms (31.6 miles) N
- Kaweku, New Zealand - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) ENE
- Lora, New Zealand - 45.6 kms (28.3 miles) ENE
- Drummond, New Zealand - 11.7 kms (7.2 miles) NE
- Waimumu, Glendhu, New Zealand - 58 kms (36.1 miles) E
- Winton, New Zealand - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) E
- Hokonui Forest, New Zealand - 44 kms (27.3 miles) E
- Hedgehope, New Zealand - 40.2 kms (25 miles) E
- Riverton, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.7 miles) S
- Invercargill, New Zealand - 36.5 kms (22.7 miles) SE
- Awarua, New Zealand - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SE